Sunday, March 23, 2008

Introducing! (Drum roll, Please...)

The ILIKEITTOOTOO Mini Shop at Mew Gallery!

My little retail space!


It's part of the new Artist Co-op that's currently being set up at Mew, and i'm pretty excited about it. Ryan and I drove to the city on Wednesday which probably wasn't the best time to go, considering the crappy cold rainy weather and having to get to Philly by driving through Jersey. You know, because of that whole "I-95 Nightmare" thing that was happening. I'm crazy and obsessive, so it took me (what i would consider) an embarrassingly long time to put together, but it's the sort of thing i enjoy.

With this new arrangement, i have a lot more control over things, and my stuff is in its own clearly defined space which i think will be helpful in attempting to build a recognizable brand...at least within the store itself. I get to sell my vintage jewelry finds alongside my handmade stuff as well!

If you happen to be in the South Philly area (The Italian Market), you should totally stop by and then let me know what you think! If not, there are more pictures here, so sneak a peak!

*Ryan has his own shop as well, but i will be blogging about that later today!

P.S.- Happy Bunny Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awesome set up! I wish our area had more outlets for indie artists to display their work. It looks fabulous! Good luck, but I know you'll do swell!