Monday, August 11, 2008

Brand New Booms & Favoritest Flea Find

So, if it seems like i've fallen off the face of the internetz or more importantly, Etsy...i haven't. I'm just a delinquent bill payer. Fear not, because everything's fine and after almost an entire month of not being able to list anything new, i'm back in business!

Here are some fun new BoomBoxes i made during the break:

Pink & White Striped
BoomBox Zipper Pouch- Pink & White Striped

Yellow Dot
BoomBox Zipper Pouch- Yellow Dot

Pretty Purple Floral
BoomBox Zipper Pouch- Pretty Purple Floral


They made their debut yesterday at the Clark Park People's Flea Market in West Philly and are now available in the shop!

At the moment, i'm supposed to be saving money for my upcoming vacation. And while i was at the flea market to sell my crafty wares, vintage bags, and to unload some of my own personal items, it was hard for me NOT to look around and see what sort of amazing junk was for sale.

Favoritest Flea Market Find Ever!


I browsed several times but managed to display a lot more self control than i usually would have and i left with a few pieces of jewelry and what has to be my most favorite flea market find ever- a vintage Earl Bernard figurine/mini desk organizer! And for a mere $2? Score!

No comments: