Tuesday, June 17, 2008

When it rained, it poured

...keyboards! It was raining keyboards!*

That's right! While i was getting ready for Lancaster and Art Star Craft Bazaar , i was also working on a huge keyboard order for fredflare.com's Next Big Thing 2008 competition!

You can read the interview here <3

ILIKEITTOOTOO at FredFlare.com!


For a while there, my basement was like a mega mini keyboard factory!

Keyboards for Fred Flare!

Keyboards for Fred Flare!


On July 2, after all the finalists are revealed, you can go to fredflare.com and vote for your favorite. I know i definitely have a few already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! That is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you, are you dreaming of keys now? That is fabulous, I wish you many more great opportunities! YAY!

[m]! said...

Thanks so much, Renee! I'm allllllways dreaming of keys!