Wednesday, July 2, 2008

R5 Punk Rock Flea Market

While sitting behind my mini fortress of a display at the Punk Rock Flea Market last Saturday (the photo above was the view to my right), i realized that out of the 5 times i've been a vendor, i've never actually attended as a shopper. Or browsed, for that matter. So, as i sat and peered out from behind my space, i noticed a woman walking around with ice cream cone salt and pepper shakers that i totally would've bought if i wasn't so tethered to my spot. There's nothing better than going through piles of someone's old junk, so i couldn't help but wonder what else was i missing out on. I did manage to score a sweet lamp from the table behind me, and for a mere four bucks.

Overall, the day went pretty well, but it was hot as balls for sure!

No comments: