Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back in Action!

After all of the vacations and moving/reorganizing my workspace(it's done! yes!), i'm finally back in the swing of things.

Speaking of the new workspace, it turned out really well and i know where EVERY little thing is, which is unheard of for someone who usually just throws things in random bins and then can't find anything. Pictures coming soon.

I found some truly amazing metallic blue vinyl the other day, which inspired me to start making my vinyl keyboards again! Here's what i have available in the shop so far:

The ILITT-500 Keyboard Wallet
in Golden Yellow

The ILITT-500 Keyboard Clutch Wallet- Golden Yellow

Super Bright Neon Green
The ILITT-500 Keyboard Clutch Wallet- Neon Green

Metallic Blue
The ILITT-500 Keyboard Clutch Wallet- Metallic Blue

Cool Gray
The ILITT-500 Keyboard Clutch Wallet- Cool Gray


I have a lot more colored vinyl and am always on the lookout for more, so check back to see if i have one in your favorite color!

1 comment:

StickyKitten said...

love your stuff! i added your blog to my list!
keep up the good work=)

~Michelle